Volunteers are integral to our success at Healing the Children New Jersey. We have more than 500 volunteers who contribute in a myriad of ways:
- Host a Child: Volunteer host families care for children for their duration of their medical treatment while they are in the U.S.
- Medical: Volunteer medical practitioners provide pro-bono services to children around the world.
- Administrative: Volunteers assist with clerical tasks, mailings, and events.
- Collection Drives: Volunteers host drives at their workplaces, schools or service organizations to benefit children locally and globally.
- Fund Raising Events: Volunteers organize fundraising events at their workplaces, schools or service organizations to benefit HTCNJ.
“He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.”
– Thomas Caryle
Tax-deductible donations are the main way we fund our on-going operations.
You may be able to double your donation to Healing the Children New Jersey with a Matching Gift. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Please contact your Human Resources department to learn whether your company has a Matching Gift Policy. If so, request the appropriate form, complete it, and enclose it with your contribution to us. Your gift may be doubled or even tripled and will benefit children in need.